Nostalgic Memories Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Across the Universe of Time - Reopened. Halp. D:

+7
matirudasama
Piratearicat
ronlover90
xPinguProductionsx
DannyPhantomSG1
LadyTraz
dragonofthepen
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Across the Universe of Time - Reopened. Halp. D: Empty Across the Universe of Time - Reopened. Halp. D:

Post  dragonofthepen Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:52 pm

Hello all. <3 pleasure to be chilling with all you fine folks once again.
Got a new MEP for you. One I'm tremendously excited to give to this group, as you are all so amazing. *3*

Theme: A nostalgic sort of crossover. This could mean anything. Your first pairing, a pairing drawn together by fate, a pairing who loses each other and finds one another again--you decide. Just make sure it's a crossover, and you're good to go. C:

Rules:

- Coloring, gentle sparkles, and wording allowed
- No textures, please. One will be added in the end to make this seem more complete.
- No character duplication
- Have fun. <3
** The first fifteen seconds of the song was cut for an intro and is not listed here! and all the parts are mostly equal in length. Smile

--

1.) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - OPEN.
2.) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Dragonofthepen (Miguel/Aurora) - Done!
3.) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - LadyTraz (Meg/Beast) Done!
4.) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - DannyPhantomSG1 (Aladdin/Pocahontas) Done!
5.) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Piratearicat (John Rolfe/Cinderella) Done!
6.) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Matirudasama (Cale/Kida)
7.) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Ronlover90 (Sinbad/Odette) Done!
8.) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Angelshaven767 (Proteus/Ariel)

Last edited by dragonofthepen on Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:51 pm; edited 11 times in total
dragonofthepen
dragonofthepen

Back to top Go down

Across the Universe of Time - Reopened. Halp. D: Empty Re: Across the Universe of Time - Reopened. Halp. D:

Post  LadyTraz Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:51 am

Could I have part 3 with Meg and Beast please?
LadyTraz
LadyTraz

https://www.youtube.com/ladytraz

Back to top Go down

Across the Universe of Time - Reopened. Halp. D: Empty Re: Across the Universe of Time - Reopened. Halp. D:

Post  DannyPhantomSG1 Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:22 am

Haha, someone's gonna have to remind me I signed up for this because I have turned off all of my vidding reminders to be as un-distracted from work as possible this week.

*focuses*

But this song is so pretty, I needz it. *___* Can I has part 4 with ummm...Aladdin and Pocahontas? I feel like they might be easy for my WMM to chroma key. :3 And they might work...
DannyPhantomSG1
DannyPhantomSG1

Back to top Go down

Post  xPinguProductionsx Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:46 am

Part 1 ??

With Esmeralda and Hercules please
xPinguProductionsx
xPinguProductionsx

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonofthepen Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:36 pm

All approved. <3 thanks you guys.
dragonofthepen
dragonofthepen

Back to top Go down

Post  ronlover90 Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:34 pm

alright this song is just to pretty for me to pass up :D

part 7 with sinbad and odette please <3

they were my 1st disney/crossover video after all haha
ronlover90
ronlover90

Back to top Go down

Post  Piratearicat Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:20 pm

Okay!! :D
I'll have part 5 please!!
with John Rolf and Cinderella Razz
Piratearicat
Piratearicat

Back to top Go down

Post  matirudasama Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:03 pm

Part 6 with Cale/Kida please! :D
matirudasama
matirudasama

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonofthepen Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:58 pm

<3 everyone has been approved, Ilu all.
dragonofthepen
dragonofthepen

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimiimi Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:08 pm

I'll snag the last part..but not sure on the couple yet =/
Mimiimi
Mimiimi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/xmimiimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Piratearicat Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:41 pm

Here's my part:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Piratearicat
Piratearicat

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonofthepen Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:16 pm

Piratearicat wrote:Here's my part:

:D honey, that turned out beautiful! thank you for joining!
dragonofthepen
dragonofthepen

Back to top Go down

Post  Piratearicat Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:19 pm

Thaaanks!! ^-^
Piratearicat
Piratearicat

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyTraz Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:12 pm

Here is my part!! I hope it's good enough Smile

LadyTraz
LadyTraz

https://www.youtube.com/ladytraz

Back to top Go down

Post  DannyPhantomSG1 Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:03 pm

I'm finished as well! :D

DannyPhantomSG1
DannyPhantomSG1

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonofthepen Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:49 pm

oh, wow, you guys, those are BEAUTIFUL. I love Poca and Aladdin together, especially from the thumbnail, and with them face-to-face.
and Meg and Beast is such an unusual pairing, to me, but they work so WELL. gah, I am swooning forever. <3
dragonofthepen
dragonofthepen

Back to top Go down

Post  DannyPhantomSG1 Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:55 pm

Thank you, Rico! <333 Across the Universe of Time - Reopened. Halp. D: 475738

It's such a pretty song that it was easy to work with. cheers
DannyPhantomSG1
DannyPhantomSG1

Back to top Go down

Post  ronlover90 Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:37 pm

lol i dont even...... -.-' ...... i'm sorry, this didnt come out the way i wanted it to lol, but as i am leaving for a while and wont be able to finish it during that time i think this is just hw its gonna stay ha :3

sendspace:

youtube:
ronlover90
ronlover90

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonofthepen Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:45 pm

ronlover90 wrote:lol i dont even...... -.-' ...... i'm sorry, this didnt come out the way i wanted it to lol, but as i am leaving for a while and wont be able to finish it during that time i think this is just hw its gonna stay ha :3

sendspace:

youtube:
FFF THIS WAS NOT FAIL. this was beautiful. <33 I love the concept behind it. it's like destiny brought them together. I love when she faded away at the wheel. <3 makes you wonder what was real and what was imagined.
it's lovely; thank you for joining. where are you off to if I may asklov? :D
dragonofthepen
dragonofthepen

Back to top Go down

Post  ronlover90 Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:49 pm

lol thanks X3 i guess its just because it didnt come out that i way i planned it that i dont like it, but its growing on me haha :D

and i'm goin to disney world :D with the whole family, for a few days since everyone is off for the next week, gonna check out the new harry potter place, so excited! :3
ronlover90
ronlover90

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimiimi Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:53 pm

Alright, I'm gonna be a loser and drop my part.
idk; I just don't have any inspiration for it, I'm sorry ;____; </3 [/failsatlife]
Mimiimi
Mimiimi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/xmimiimi

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonofthepen Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:57 pm

ronlover90 wrote:lol thanks X3 i guess its just because it didnt come out that i way i planned it that i dont like it, but its growing on me haha :D

and i'm goin to disney world :D with the whole family, for a few days since everyone is off for the next week, gonna check out the new harry potter place, so excited! :3
D: soooo jealous!! I'm really happy for you. XDD try some Butterbeer and wave a wand around for me. Or eat a chocolate frog. unfff. </3 I want to go with you, sneak me into your suitcase.

@Mimi: ; ; okay. -saddest face ever-
dragonofthepen
dragonofthepen

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel767 Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:02 pm

*creeps in* Might I have Mimi's part? :3 ArielxJim? If not, that's okay...

WAIT! Make it ArielxProteus :3 I didn't see his name on there XD

EarthsAngel767

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonofthepen Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:45 am

EarthsAngel767 wrote:*creeps in* Might I have Mimi's part? :3 ArielxJim? If not, that's okay...

Ariel/Proteus it is. <3
dragonofthepen
dragonofthepen

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel767 Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:01 pm

dragonofthepen wrote:
EarthsAngel767 wrote:*creeps in* Might I have Mimi's part? :3 ArielxJim? If not, that's okay...

Ariel/Proteus it is. <3
YAY! Thank you! :D

EarthsAngel767

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum