Nostalgic Memories Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All About MEP's

Go down

All About MEP's Empty All About MEP's

Post  Mimiimi Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:47 am

Just a few rules for that whole organization goal we're working on.

_____[HOSTING AN MEP]_____
[o1] First, you have to post your idea in the suggestion thread and at least 5 people have to approve of it. I made the requirement higher because we're only going to have a few open at a time.
[o2] You can specify what fandoms you want/don't want to allow. I'd like this to be a mainly Non/Disney MEP group, so just keep that in mind. Also, xMoji has requested that for the time being we don't have 100% Game MEPs (Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, etc). But you can still use them in multi-fandom MEPs.
[o3] You also can specify other rules for the MEP; (eg. no textures, cannon only, no watermarks)
[o4] You may suggest an idea without wanting to host it, just ask for a volunteer.
[o5] If you ARE hosting it, you must cut up the parts (they don't have to be equal in length) and upload them to sendspace/mediafire.
[o6] Once all parts are in, please upload the MEP and PM it to one of the leaders (Mimi requests that you send them to her main YT account >>).
[o7] Remember. 5-8 open at a time, and I'd like to keep it closer to 5.

_____[TAKING PARTS]_____
[o1] First. Come. First. Served.
[o2] Follow all rules that the host has specified.
[o3] Please try to get your part in on time.
[o4] If you can't complete your part for any reason, let the host know ASAP so we can find someone to take your place.

A few things to keep in mind;;
-Can we PLEASE not have every single one be a popular song? We all love Bad Romance, but let's try to be a bit more creative.
-Really try to think outside the box with your ideas. I know you're all an INSANELY creative bunch, so give us some new ideas that no group's done before.

Mimiimi
Mimiimi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/xmimiimi

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum