Nostalgic Memories Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heyyyyyy !!! :D

4 posters

Go down

Heyyyyyy !!! :D Empty Heyyyyyy !!! :D

Post  EsmeraldaofNotreDame Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:51 am

Hey guys !!! Just wanted to know how everyone's doing and say that I'm sooo happy to be here with you once again !!! :D Hope we have alot of fun here like it was on the 1st forum soooo let's give the 2nd life to this groups and forum again !!! :D Can't wait to start working with all of you again !!! Very Happy bounce Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Twisted Evil

BTW Jess,sweetheart how are you ??? I'm soooo worried because I haven't heard from ya for a long time !!! I miss you soooo much I love you I love you I love you Very Happy
EsmeraldaofNotreDame
EsmeraldaofNotreDame

Back to top Go down

Heyyyyyy !!! :D Empty Re: Heyyyyyy !!! :D

Post  LadyTraz Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:52 am

I just had the weirdest thought in my head when I saw your post! I was like... "OMG!! She is everywhere I go! That's so freaking awesome!!" LMAO! Sorry for my sillyness Smile
Anyways, I also can't wait to work with you guys on this brand new start! I know I didn't stay long last time, due to RL problems.. I actually had to quit most of the groups I was in Sad
BUT! I'm here!! and finally have time to work on vids again! ^_^
LadyTraz
LadyTraz

https://www.youtube.com/ladytraz

Back to top Go down

Post  EsmeraldaofNotreDame Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:09 am

LadyTraz wrote:I just had the weirdest thought in my head when I saw your post! I was like... "OMG!! She is everywhere I go! That's so freaking awesome!!" LMAO! Sorry for my sillyness Smile
Anyways, I also can't wait to work with you guys on this brand new start! I know I didn't stay long last time, due to RL problems.. I actually had to quit most of the groups I was in Sad
BUT! I'm here!! and finally have time to work on vids again! ^_^

Hahahaha your post made me laugh soo hard because I've never noticed that lol Anyway it's great to see you here as well !!! :D
Aw and you represent Destino here ??? That's great !!! As you know how much I love her and unfortunately she becomes more and more overused especially near the taboo editors !!! Mad Sad btw I'm in love with your icon :D
EsmeraldaofNotreDame
EsmeraldaofNotreDame

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimiimi Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:06 pm

KARINAAAA <3
WOOP! I'm glad you're with us hon x3
Haha, I definitely think the second time's the charm here- I'm glad things got started up again ^^

LOL; I'm alright. I know I kind of...dissapeared...but I've definitely missed everyone </3
Mimiimi
Mimiimi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/xmimiimi

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyTraz Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:18 pm

EsmeraldaofNotreDame wrote:
Hahahaha your post made me laugh soo hard because I've never noticed that lol Anyway it's great to see you here as well !!! :D
Aw and you represent Destino here ??? That's great !!! As you know how much I love her and unfortunately she becomes more and more overused especially near the taboo editors !!! Mad Sad btw I'm in love with your icon :D

That was my goal when I chose Destino as my character in the first forum, starting to use underused characters, but like you said she is now unfortunately being used more than often and about the taboo thingie, I'M GUILTY!! I'm sorry!! Sad
Anyways, I just checked the forum not too long ago and the first mep was already filled!
O_O Holy shiz... Lmao!! But that's a good thing to see Smile
LadyTraz
LadyTraz

https://www.youtube.com/ladytraz

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel767 Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:18 am

YAY! I GET TO WORK WITH KARINA AGAIN!!! 8D *dances* lol You know how much of an inspiration you are to me, right? Smile So, I'm so glad to see you're back in this group! 8D Even if I don't comment on all of your vids, I watch them X3 lol I seem stalkerish, don't I? XD But yes, glad we are starting anew, though I feel bad for some of the MEP parts I finished and the MEPs themselves never got finished... Hopefully we can fix that :D

EarthsAngel767

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum